RSS

Categories

Updates
Vinnie diaries
powered by

My Blog

Long time no see

Well its been ages since I've last posted. I've not been very well im afraid. I started to be sick and was very tired. I didnt want my dinner, so Mummy knew something was wrong. I kept getting very hot and had no energy. Mummies rushed me to the vets, who said I needed blood tests. She was a lovely vet and kept giving me cuddles. The vet said I needed to stay in over night so I could have this pipe thing in my leg. I didnt get any better and had to stay in for more nights. I missed my mummies so much, but they kept popping in to give me cuddles. Then I had to go to a new vet where they made me sleep and I woke up with a shaved belly. Then Mummies cried lots and cuddled me more and cried more. We took a long car journey and saw another vet, who made me sleep again and shaved more. When I woke up Mummies were crying again and said I had to have an operation. They said I had to have my ball bladder out? I told them I had those off years ago and how would I wee without a bladder? they said I had a liver shunt too that needed fixing. Mummies just told me its Gallbladder lol. So we waited a month and went back Mummies cried so much, snot and tears everywhere, I could hear them as I was taken down the hall, but pretended to be brave so they stopped crying.
After hours I woke up and was so sore, could hardly move and had pipes sticking out of my neck legs and everywhere. The nurses kept me warm and tried to make me eat. Mummies werent allowed to see me, but they came to visit a couple of days later. I was more interested in looking out the window to see what was going on. I was feeling a little better, but Mummies were still crying. Mummies then went home and said they'd see me in a few days with more tears.
Well Friday came and Mummies arrived very early I could hear them coming. I was so excited to see them and when I was finally allowed I ran to them for cuddles. I was so excited that i battered the automatic doors as they didnt open for me as im only little.
I was feeling better and have had to go back for more tests and appointments. Day by day ive been feeling better and better. I had my bloods done in April and they were on the lower side of normal, so things are perfet. Mummies have cried and cried almost every day since October and cried even more when they saw my results. bye for now.

24 Comments to Long time no see:

Comments RSS
best dissertation writing on 21 June 2018 23:45
I think my cousin definitely needs to give this a read as I've read similar things on writing services that stress on taking a break from technology and the harm it is doing.

rushmyessays on 22 June 2018 12:26
Hey thanks for writing this. I would love to add that people have a style to write and express themselves and you have the best one. Nice work

lin on 28 June 2018 09:19
nice

essayshark review on 02 July 2018 05:28
You are a very brave little pup. I hope you do get better until your Mum will not need to cry anymore. It is a hard battle that you had to go through and if I was your Mum, I would definitely cry so hard until I pass out. Do not make your Mum cry and get well soon so that she would not worry too much. Reading your post makes me remember my dear baby pup, she is probably happy in heaven now.

John Gordon on 07 July 2018 06:02
This is a great website about pet care.You have posted very nice tips which i like it a lot.Keep writing more similar articles. Buy lip balm boxes from us

ryanjackson on 13 July 2018 08:07
This website is very interesting for the pet lovers. The blogs you share related pet training,walking and food all are very informative and become very helpful for them. The psot you share about the long time no see is very impressive. Very well information you share in this. Keep sharing. get high quality epdm flat roof

sudoku on 30 July 2018 02:49
If you are interested to play sudoku online free so click on our site and do enjoy without download and signing up free sudoku sngle player game.

Victor E. Vogel on 12 September 2018 06:15
I am pleased to be on this website, you have posted valuable content which i like reading.I have learned a lot which will help me in future. Order soccer equipments online

test on 19 September 2018 07:59
test

ukbestessays custom writing on 28 September 2018 10:38
You did a good fight, little pup! I admire your bravery in order to refrain your mummies from crying. My thoughts are with you and I will pray for your recovery every night. Prayer beats everything. Don't lose hope. We're putting our trust in you to keep going. Don't worry about your mummies in the meantime. Just have a clear mind, everything's going to be alright. As someone who just recently lost her dog, I'm deeply shattered to hear your story, but I believe that a tough puppy like you can survuve this battle!

192.168.o.1 on 05 March 2019 06:27
Je vous remercie de l'information! Je cherchais et ne pouvait pas trouver. Vous me aidé!

https://homeworkforme.com on 07 March 2019 14:44
This is my one of my favorite post and I will write a blog on this. I will share that on best writing reviews post and will see people's comments. Thanks.

Islamic Center of Reseda on 15 March 2019 21:04
This is so supportive post which has been introduced to train the pets and household pets. This is so amazing post which elucidates the various particulars to train the pets.

papersplanet on 10 April 2019 11:51
In this blog the most significant services for managing and training the pets. I highly appreciate this blog for such wonderous contours. I like it very much due to its unique nature

writing a outline for a essay on 30 April 2019 08:56
I have a dog at home. Once happened a funny story. Before we’d even realised what he was up to, he’d rampaged onto their blanket, stolen the sandwich from their toddler’s hand and was merrily devouring whatever was in their hamper by the time we even reached him!

how to hack dragon city on 07 May 2019 07:45
If you can't easily earn the currencies inside the game, consider hacking Dragon City. With Hack, all your worries about your game are solved.

homework for me on 10 May 2019 11:05
It actually made me cry. I am feeling sorry for you. After a long time, I got to read such a touchy story. That's also true parents are the great gift of God.

ADU Los Angeles on 18 May 2019 12:20
Such educational posts are always quite helpful for students and I appreciate your quality content.I want your blog posts on different exciting topics.

paper about yourself on 31 May 2019 07:32
There are people who just can't imagine their lives without writing, and if you feel you should write bout something - then you write.

Rewriting services on 31 May 2019 08:11
I admire your bravery in order to refrain your mummies from crying.

lightwordreviews.com on 31 May 2019 16:04
i am fond of traveling and it seems you have something for me in this post:) i just checked this post and i want to know more information about this. Keep it up!

dragon city hack for gems on 17 June 2019 08:56
You can easily spend gold in Dragon City, so you have to play strategically. Habitats are the easiest way to earn gold; And among different habitats, fire and water would give you lots of money.

credo paper on 03 July 2019 06:24
Cool that you feel better day by day. Sad you could not tell your mummie how you feel.

Cat6 plenum on 12 July 2019 15:11
Shop Cables for Bulk Ethernet cat5e, cat6 Cat6a Plenum and Riser Ethernet Networking Cable & Accessories.