Dog Walking - We have 60 min walking slots available St Austell.
- Dog Walking St AUstell area. (All weather dog walks or not if you prefer) We offer a 15 min check, 30 and 60 min walk.
- Stuck at work - Paws & More can do Dog Walks at short notice, we know that owning a dog means most people have to work, so using our dog walking solution is the solution to a busy life.
- Visiting the beautiful county and want to go to some popular tourist destinations (No dogs allowed at St Michaels Mount to name one) If you are visiting the dog friendly Cornwall then we can take the hassle out of your trip by picking your dog up and taking them for a walk while you have fun and enjoy yourself. Whilst many attractions and cafes are dog friendly, there are still many that are not. We at Paws & More are very flexible and can usually work around your schedule. Dog walks are in the St Austell area.
- Sometimes it happens - If when we arrive for a dog walk, pet visit, puppy visit or for the pet taxi and your pet has had an accident we will of course clean them and the accident up.
- Safety first - We will walk your dog on lead or off lead (With your written consent).
- Dogs love em - We provide healthy, natural treats for your dog during the dog walk if requested.
- During your dog walk we will use basic training techniques that we have learnt from a fantastic dog behaviourist.
- One on One - We will only walk your dog with another dog if they are part of the same family or you give us permission to do so. We are in the business of dog walking because we love dogs and believe that a dog walk should be fun and interactive for your dog.
- We clean up too - We always scoop the poop on our dog walks (we carry our own poo bags). During the dog walk we will always dispose of the bags in dog bins, we will not bring the waste home.
- Contact us - Your dog will have our security tag attached to their collar when out with us in case of an emergency.
- Roll over - Carolyn is a qualified dog trainer and we use positove training methods whilst out on a walk. We have also attended obedience, clicker training and socialsation classes with our dogs, so will use the techniques we have learn't during your dogs walk. Dogs of all shapes, sizes and temperament welcome. Carolyn is available for dog and puppy training in the St Austell area.
- Your pet is in safe hands - We have attended and passed a canine first aid course and will carry your emergency numbers and vets details with us during all visits and walks. If anything occurs while dog walking we will take decisive action.
- Finally - We will always leave you a note telling you about your pets adventures during our pet or puppy visit and will make sure your pet has fresh water, food (if required) and is calm and happy before we leave. If you require updates of your dogs walk, pet visit, pet taxi, puppy visits or pet feeding then we can text or email you. We can even email you photos via our Paws & More facebook and twitter pages.
We offer a bespoke pet service and try to tailor our service to your needs, we are very flexible and are always willing to help in any way we can. If you cant find what you need, then please get in touch for a personalised quote and friendly service.
We love socialising our dogs with other dogs and puppies and would like to meet like minded people. Our dogs are not perfect and could always use other dogs to learn from as they are the best teachers. If you have spare time on a Sunday morning for around an hour then we would love to meet up and let our dogs play and socialise with yours in an open air environment. Get in touch if you think this would be something you and your dog would enjoy. We run a monthly social walk and update our facebook page regularly.
We are always looking for new Dog Walking places in St Austell and surrounding areas. Dog walking in St Austell and various areas is a great fun but we love to hear about new dog walking places in St Austell.
If you would like to pre fill our dog walking St Austell agreement form please download it below and either print it off or email it to email@example.com